Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Doodlebug Duds New Harnesses

The other day my friend Aubrey (Coordinator - Rhodesian Ridgeback Rescue) and I went down to the Saturday market here in Portland, OR!  I love going down there and checking out all the unique booths.  We went over to my lovely friends Sayde & Patty (Owners - Doodlebug duds).  They showed me these cute new harnesses that they made for our adorable little furry friends.  They are so cute.  One is a Sock Monkey Harness so adorable!  I squealed when I saw this.  It is fantastic and fits nice on Armani.



It easily slides right over the head and then clasps on the side.  It is adjustable too, so in case you have a pup that is a little bit on the heavy side you don't have to pass this harness up because you can adjust to fit. 

The next harness that they made is a vest like harness.  Cute pink flower color, perfect for any little diva pup.  Coco is flaunting of her style and loves this harness to death.  Easy to put on and secure close with velcro!  

If you would like to order your harnesses you can do so here at http://www.etsy.com/shop/doodlebugduds  Enjoy shopping!  

You can read my previous post on their Doodlebug Dude doodlebuggy carrier here

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails