Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Oh, my, who would have thought being a 'lady of leisure' would be such hard work!  No days of lounging and eating bon bons for me.  As many of you know, I am preparing for a big move to join my husband at his tech school location.  It will be so very awesome to be with him again -- these 8.5 weeks have been very lonesome!  I have learned much but am totally grateful to my Creator for allowing me to make this huge step in our new journey.  I have left my job and am spending my days packing up our household goods and getting ready to attend his graduation ceremonies soon.  There is so much to be done and I am truly overwhelmed.  I won't be on my blog, phone, or out/about for the next few weeks as I have to ensure that I get everything accomplished, and be ready to hit the road on the date we have scheduled.  If you buzz me, don't be surprised if you get only my voicemail .... I will try to return calls as time allows but .... I really did not know how much needs to be done when you make a major move like this!  Thank you to all my fans and please keep posted for further posts.  I will totally try to post something small each day!  Hope you all have a wonderful week!  

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails