Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Whatever floats your boat

Had a long stressful day?  What could be better then chillaxin' in my new boat, that my human bought me.  They picked up this little purple kiddie boat from Walmart.  I absolutely love it.  Mom put my Juicy Couture towel in there so I wouldn't poke holes in the bottom of the boat with my nails.

We are going to have a big bash here tomorrow; Grandma and Grandpa are here from Washington; Auntie is arriving from Cali tonight and my local buddies are coming over to chow down.  I sure hope the humans leave some of those ribs for us!  This is my dad's last weekend with us, as he is going off to serve our country as a member of the United States Air Force.   We are going to miss him so much, but we are very very proud of him!  We will have to be extra special to mom and keep her company while he is away.  She will be lonesome!

Hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!  And remember are Support Our Troops!  Thank you to all the military men and women out there fighting for our country!

1 comments:

Mimi said...

It looks fun! I want to tell my mommy to get me one too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails