Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday 5

Just found this on one of the blogs that I like to read everyday - Flip Flops and Combat Boots.  She had a posting of the Thursday 5 that she got from MannLand5 and I thought it would be fun to try out.  So here we go!


Hey Y'all..

Welcome to Thursday Five..

Wanna play?

Just post 5 things that have made you..

Happy

Giddy

Grateful

Joyful

Gleelful

or all of the above..

1.  I am happy that tomorrow is Friday - Payday and a girls night out!  Definitely long overdue! 

2.  Of course we all know that I have an obsession with Hello Kitty - I turn into a little kid when I go and shop for HK stuff.  I can't help it, she has that affect on me!  :-)

3.  I am grateful for my DH, if it wasn't for him I don't know if I could get through the day!  I love you!

4.  My wonderful furkids 



5.  That I am going to be off work soon!  YEAHHHHHHH!

 


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails