Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Product Review - Pink Paw Doggie Hair Accessories

When my human takes me out on the block, I love to look beautiful.  It's easy to dress up your hair using Pink Paw Doggie hair bows.  I especially love the variety of designs and colors available.  
I know I am the Queen in my household and now the admiring public will also know when I sport my Pink Crown with bling.  
Love and angels are extrememly important in my household and I like to show my love for all the world by wearing my heart w/polka dots or heart w/angle wings.  
For my tattooed humans, I wear my skull and crossbones ... this is what you call my "Bitch" side with some class!   


You can get some amazing accessories and clothes at The Pink Paw - check out their items here!

7 comments:

nine said...

Beautiful Dolce! You are so white and fluffy, you are almost glowing!

p.s. If I were to name a pet a designer name, I would like Versace! lol (my versace sunglasses are so so so comfy)

Melissa Trajano-Williams said...

Thank you Susie! OMG I love the name Versace. Love it! I think I might need to borrow that one and name my next pup that.....but that won't be for awhile!

Sagira said...

Those are adorable. Sagira doesn't have long enough fur for those though.

Melissa Trajano-Williams said...

Awwwww that is too bad....they would be super cute on her!

janice said...

Wow! I love those little hair bows. They are really cute on her.

Melissa Trajano-Williams said...

Thank you Janice! They are amazing and super fun!

Melissa Trajano-Williams said...

Thank you Janice! They are amazing and super fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails