Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Doggie Dash 2010

I am super excited, every year Josh and I signup to help the Oregon Humane Society to raise money at their biggest event of the year Doggie Dash.  I have decided that this year I am going to try raising over $1000.00.  I wanted to reach out to my wonderful fans/readers/family/friends for your help.....donating whatever you can can help me reach my goal to helping out these little dogs who are in need.  

All proceeds from Doggie Dash go directly to the Oregon Humane Society.  They hope to find homes for 10,000 animals in 2010 and continue their work to rescue abused, neglected and abandoned pets.  With your help, they hope to raise $250,000 for animals in need. 

If you would like to donate click here!  Thank you everyone for reading my blog and thank you for your donation! 




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails