Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thank you Carrie!

Its Christmas Eve and I am super excited that tomorrow is Christmas.  I had to go into work today and thought I wouldn't get off work until 5:30pm, which meant I wouldn't get to spend any time with my family!  But I had exciting news about 11 something that I would get to close the store at noon.  YEAHHHH!  So I drove home and when I got here there were 4 packages for me.  Yeahhhh!  I opened two of them that were from Carrie, her husband and furkids!  She is so amazing and such a great friend.  Thank you so much for the amazing gifts.  The pups....got a dog biscuit bouquet, a big box of pup cakes, a big box for Bruno of big dog biscuits covered with carob chips and a little box of little dog biscuits covered with carob chips.....ooohhhhh and their fav had to be the big box of liver treats!  They loved those!  There was also a cute little door hanger that says Woof wipe your paws on it and a little bone ornament that I wrote all the pup's names on and put it on their tree.  Thank you so so so much Carrie and gang!  Merry Christmas!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails