Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

A little fun while the parents are gone......

OMG, when I came home tonight from work I was trying to figure out why I couldn't hear the regular meet and greet of 5 barking dog. I set all my stuff down on the couch and took a look around and the first thing I saw was the pup's living room bed - that was filled with tiny little pieces of shredded toilet paper. (OMG! I couldn't even imagine!) The pups were sitting there staring at me, like they knew they were in trouble or something. I followed the tiny paper trail to the bathroom where I found, the whole role of toilet paper shredded all over the bathroom floor! My hubby forgot to close the bathroom door, I absolutely love him to death, but sometimes he can be very forgetful. LOL!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails