Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Crinkle Crinkle Crinkle - Go Green!

This is the noise that I hear now instead of the high pitch squeaking when my pups are playing with their new Bottle Buddy toy. Yesterday after the fundraiser photo shoot event, that was held at Furever Pets (a pet boutique located in the heart of the Broadway district of Portland) I decided that I would buy the kids some toys. Since I had spent the day with other dogs, I kind of figured that they would be upset with me with all the smells that I would be coming home with, so one of the many toys that I got for them was the Bottle Buddy - a fun plush character toy with a recycled bottle inside of it. The purpose for the Bottle Buddy toy is to be able to reuse plastic bottles that would otherwise be added to overflowing landfills, and to help create more awareness of this growing environmental concern! I absolutely love the concept and purpose of this toy and the best thing is my dogs love it too!!

I can actually stand the crinkling noise, especially when you hear it when you're relaxed on the couch watching your favorite show and of course some how they know and they bring their toys out to play. WHY? The crinkling is a little better for me to handle!

Go green!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails